Remember whats riding on your tires!
We are your source for tires & auto repair in Shelby Township, MI, Utica, MI, Troy, MI, Charter Township of Clinton, MI, Sterling Heights, MI, and Rochester Hills, MI.
We are kid friendly, have a customer lounge, and a shuttle to drive you to work or home and pick you up when your car is finished.
Quality Auto service is not expensive- It's PRICELESS!!!!
We can handle all of your vehicle's service needs, backed by Goodyear's Nationwide Warrany. We employ ASE Certified Technicians!
IT'S EASY TO SAVE MONEY AT THE GAS PUMP!
Here are a few simple things you can do to help improve the fuel economy of your vehicle and save money with every fill-up.
- Air Pressure Check – You may be able to improve your gas mileage by more than 3% simply by keeping your tires properly inflated. The recommended tire pressure for your vehicle is located on a sticker inside the driver-side door or noted in your owner's manual.
- Maintain Your Air Filter – Replacing a clogged air filter can improve your vehicle's gas mileage by up to 10%.
- Watch The Weight – Excess weight in your vehicle can reduce your gas mileage by 1-2% for every 100 pounds.
- Know Your Oil – The proper grade of motor oil can improve your gas mileage by up to 2%.
- Keep it tuned – Regular vehicle maintenance can improve your gas mileage by an average of 4.1%.
- Keep it Capped – About 147 million gallons of gas evaporate every year from vehicles without gas caps.
- Avoid Fast Starts – Aggressive acceleration can reduce your gas mileage by up to 33%.